· Health education classes, support groups and seminars.
· Assistance with accessing community resources.
· Various social activities including Wii tournaments, movies and game days.
What is included in the physical exam offered at the Lifestyle Center?
· A comprehensive physical exam – 30 minutes with the nurse and 30 minutes with the provider.
· All vitals and any tests relevant to a patient’s specific needs can also be conducted, including EKGs, bone mineral density tests, pulmonary function tests, ABIs, glucose monitoring, etc.
In addition, most lab tests will be ordered and sent to Quest Diagnostics, and x-ray orders will be sent to Radiology.
Where are the SMA Lifestyle Centers?
Do I need to be a Senior Dimensions or AARP MedicareComplete (HMO), insured through UnitedHealthcare, member to participate in activities at the SMA Lifestyle Centers?
No. Any senior is welcome to participate in the social activities, seminars, and events at the Senior Social Club, regardless of age or insurance.