Welcome to My Health Online
22Horizon Ridge, Summerlin Town Center & Walgreens S. Boulder Hwy Locations Reopening 05/26/2020
Horizon Ridge, Summerlin Town Center & Walgreens S. Boulder Hwy Locations Reopening 05/26/2020
Posted Friday, May 22, 2020
The following locations will be reopening on Tuesday, May 26, 2020:
- Horizon Ridge Healthcare Center
1736 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway
Henderson NV, 89012
- Summerlin Town Center Healthcare
653 N Town Center Drive, Suite 502
Las Vegas, NV 89144
- Walgreens S. Boulder Hwy Healthcare Center
101 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Suite 110
Henderson, NV 89015
21UPDATED - Healthcare Center & Convenient Care Locations
UPDATED - Healthcare Center & Convenient Care Locations
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2020
Due to the 2019 coronavirus disease, COVID-19, we are combining some primary and specialty care locations to make sure we are available to meet your health care needs. These changes are temporary and start on March 26, 2020.
Please call us at 1-702-877-5199 if you have any questions.
- Valle Verde Convenient Care - 75 S. Valle Verde Dr., Henderson, NV 89012 | Relocated to Lake Mead Convenient Care - 310 W. Lake Mead Pkwy., Henderson, NV 89015
- Durango Convenient Care - 7150 S. Durango Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89113 | Relocated to Flamingo Healthcare Center - 5580 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103
- North Boulder Highway Healthcare Center at Walgreen's - 4895 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV 89121 | Relocated to Nellis Healthcare Center - 540 N. Nellis Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Charleston Healthcare Center at Walgreen's - 6401 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146 | Relocated to Oakey Healthcare Center - 4750 W. Oakey Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- MLK Healthcare Center at Walgreen's - 1445 W. Craig Rd., N. Las Vegas, NV 89032 | Relocated to Montecito Healthcare Center - 7061 Grand Montecito Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89149
- OptumCare Primary Care at Del Webb - 8526 Del Webb Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89134 | Relocated to Tenaya Healthcare Center - 2704 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
*OptumCare Primary Care Neighborhood Program is still at this location.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
20Craig Healthcare Center - Maternal Child & Pediatrics Reopening June 1, 2020
Craig Healthcare Center - Maternal Child & Pediatrics Reopening June 1, 2020
Posted Wednesday, May 20, 2020
The Craig Healthcare Center - Maternal Child & Pediatrics clinics located at 4348 E.Craig Rd. will re-open on Monday, 6/1/2020.All other departments will remain at Civic Center Healthcare until further notice.
17What You Need To Know About COVID-19 - Update
What You Need To Know About COVID-19 - Update
Posted Tuesday, March 17, 2020
COVID-19 has been found in a number of other countries, as well as in the United States. The World Health Organization (WHO) is now calling it a global health threat.
Our doctors and other health care professionals have been trained on safety and health care rules created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This will help make sure our patients get the right care. It will also help keep our health care teams safe, and help limit the spread of COVID-19.
If you are feeling worried or stressed about COVID-19, there’s help. Call the Optum Emotional Support Help Line. You can reach it toll-free at 1-866-342-6892, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What are the signs of COVID-19?
Symptoms can appear anywhere from 2 to 14 days after exposure. They may include:
- Having trouble breathing
- Feeling unwell or very run down or tired
“We’re still learning how the virus acts and what we might expect,” said Dr. Richard Migliori, chief medical officer, UnitedHealth Group. “We have a team of experts working to make sure we’re doing everything we can to keep people safe.”
Who has a greater chance of getting very sick from COVID-19?
People who could get seriously sick from COVID-19 include:
- Anyone over age 60.
- People with severe long-term heart, lung, or kidney problems.
For more information, visit the CDC's website .
Recommendations if I think I'm infected or someone I know is infected
Stay home if you have mild symptoms and do one of the following:
- Call the Telephone Advice Nurse line on the back or your insurance card.
- Have a NowClinic virtual online visit with a Southwest Medical provider on your mobile device or computer.
- Call Southwest Medical at 702-877-5199.
If calling Southwest Medical, please be patient as our call volumes are high during this time and wait times at our Walk-In Clinics are much longer than normal.
Where do I get the test?
COVID-19 testing requires a health care provider to order the test. If your health care provider thinks you may have COVID-19 and need to be tested, they will arrange for you to be tested at one of our designated sites.
If your health care provider orders a COVID-19 test, Southwest Medical currently is offering Convenient Care curbside testing at three locations:
- Lake Mead Convenient Care: 310 W. Lake Mead Pkwy., Henderson (Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Convenient Care at Flamingo Healthcare Center: 5580 W. Flamingo Rd. (Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Craig Convenient Care: 4090 W. Craig Rd, North Las Vegas (Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
To be evaluated for testing, all patients must first call (702) 877-5199 to begin the evaluation process.
How do I keep from catching COVID-19?
There's still a lot to learn about the new virus, including how it spreads from person to person. But here are some general rules from WHO on how to protect yourself.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue. Then wash your hands right away.
- Stay away from anyone who has a fever or cough.
- Don’t share cups or utensils with people who are sick.
- If you have a fever or cough, see your doctor right away.
- Don’t eat raw or undercooked animal products.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are touched often, like doorknobs or TV remotes.
- If you’re planning to travel, stay up to date on the CDC’s travel warnings.
We are taking all possible precautions and safety procedures for our patients and our staff. Southwest Medical will continue to coordinate with appropriate authorities and follow all guidance and protocols issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local public health departments.
It's important to note that 80% of COVID-19 cases are mild or asymptomatic, according to the World Health Organization. Like seasonal influenza, COVID-19 infection is more severe in patients with chronic underlying health conditions and the elderly.
More information about symptoms and prevention can be found on the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov .
Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you have a serious illness or injury such as, bleeding that won’t stop; chest pain or shortness of breath; or numbness in the face, arm or leg.
16In Person Payments at Corporate Office
In Person Payments at Corporate Office
Posted Monday, March 16, 2020
Due to the recent COVID-19 events, we will not be able to receive payments in person. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are still available by phone at 702-877-5153, but the wait may be longer than usual. You can make your payments on line by logging into your MyHealthOnline account at smalv.com
14SMA Call Center Open Weekends
SMA Call Center Open Weekends
Posted Saturday, March 14, 2020Southwest Medical is open weekends to answer questions regarding COVID-19. Please call us at 702-877-5199 from 7 AM to 5 PM if you have any questions regarding COVID-19.
12Online Appointment Scheduling Currently Unavailable
Online Appointment Scheduling Currently Unavailable
Posted Thursday, March 12, 2020Due to the recent COVID-19 activity, we are suspending the ability to book an appointment online. This includes the Convenient Care and Urgent Care Home Waiting Room and online check in feature. Please call the Southwest Medical Call Center at 702-877-5199 to make an appointment.