If you are not seeing your results, try minimizing your current window. If you minimize your current window and still do not see your results, the Pop-up window may have not opened due to a Pop-up blocker. If a Pop-up blocker is not allowing the Pop-up window to open, please hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard at the same time you click on the “View Details” link. This may not work for all Pop-up blockers.
If you would prefer to leave Pop-up blocker on and only allow Pop-ups from our website or if you want to turn off your browser Pop-up blocker, please refer to your appropriate browser below:
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then click Settings.
- Add the website https://portal.smalv.com/Account/Login to the websites to allow list and click Add.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the Customize and Control button then "Settings".
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Add "https://portal.smalv.com/Account/Login" to the websites to allow list and click Add.
- Open Firefox.
- Click the Menu button and choose “Options”.
- Select the "Privacy & Security" panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether. Or…
- Click on “Exceptions” to open a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- Add "https://portal.smalv.com/Account/Login" to the websites to allow list and click Allow.