What if I see something on my medical record that looks like it is not mine?

If you feel that the protected health information (PHI) we have contains errors, you may ask us to amend the information. You have the right to request an amendment for as long as the information is kept by or for us. Your request will need to be directed to the Health Information Management department (702) 560-2258 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.

You may also visit our Health Information Management - Medical Records page for more information.