You can change the pharmacy when requesting a renewal from My SMA Health Online.
- Go to the “Medications” screen.
- Select the “Renew” checkbox for the medication to be renewed.
- Click on the “Renew” button below the medication list.
- You will then be taken to a confirmation screen that says "Your request for renewal will not be processed until you click the Submit Request button below" in red text.
- You will also see a box with medication information.
- To the left of the medication name, click the “Change” button to Change the pharmacy. This will take you to a screen to change the pharmacy.
- Where it says “Pharmacy Type”, please select “Retail” for a local retail pharmacy or “Mail” for a mail order pharmacy.
- Type in the name or phone number of the pharmacy and click the “Search” button. To find a pharmacy at a specific location, search for the pharmacy name and select the location from the list.
Please note: You can't change the preferred pharmacy for multiple prescriptions at once online. The medication list shows the last pharmacy where the prescription was renewed. When you request your next prescription renewal, you will be able to change the pharmacy for that prescription.